Vinnutími 150 mín
Currently the most advanced technology on the market, from top to bottom. The LDS Laser system, SLAM algorithm, 42 sets of sensors and brushless motor provides a solid base to rely on an almost fully autonomous unit. It will navigate from one room to the next while ensuring a more than 98% cleaning effectiveness. It will automatically return to top up the battery and then continue its work. It can also cross barriers of below 2cm in height. On standard mode, it can vacuum or mop for up to 150min at a time. Could be equivalent to over 200sq meters cleaning area.
It is very durable, easy to use and maintain. Operating it is done via the free wifi application.
- 3D advanced mapping via LDS Laser and SLAM algorithm (maps one floor level up to 10 zones)
- Highly intelligent algorithms requiring virtually no intervention moving from room to room
- On-board one button start/stop or control via the application.
- Alexa or Google Home enabled so you can command it via voice command.
- Can define cleaning areas and no-go zones via the map on the application, including cleaning parameters to suit you
- Two guide side brushes and centre brush
- Includes wet and dry mopping function
- Strong and adjustable suction
iOS and Android compatible application enabling easy control and tracking information via WiFi.
Also works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
The current cleaning mode, position, cleaning path and cleaning log are all available at a glance.
The cleaning mode, suction strength and cleaning schedule are only some of the easily configurable parameters available via the application.
The ZK901 enables you to specify areas to clean, and how, via the wifi app. You can also just indicate where you do, or don't want the robot to go.
The robot is able to make decisions and simply go about it's work when you ask it to.
If you choose, you can also take control of the cleaning plan. Identify rooms or areas and decide on how you want them cleaned. For example, you can select one of the seven modes, including the vacuum strength, for each area. The ZK901 will then decide on a strategy and get to work.
Deals with various floor or surface types like wooden floors, ceramic tiles (with gaps), carpeting and marble.
Floor: Strong suction power enables dirt suction from crevasses and gaps
Carpet: Suitable for carpets with a fiber length of 1cm.